Thursday, May 26, 2011

New tires

If you call tires on your car "shoes", then I suppose I can call my shoes, "tires". Well, I got myself some new tires (a Mother's Day gift from my mom and dad). As I did with my last pair, I went to A Snail's Pace in Laguna to get fitted. Last time I went, I was told I had an overpronation problem. That was six months ago. This time, when I ran up and down the sidewalk for the sales guy, I found out that I gained some strength in my legs and feet and I no longer pronate like I did before, only a teeny tiny bit. I didn't even know it was possible to fix such a thing. Also, since I am now training for a full marathon, it was recommended I get a whole size and a half larger than my normal size. Last time was only a size larger. That being said, meet my new Brooke's:

Today I broke them in and they were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment