Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I sure missed this

Last Monday I decided to take a little run with Brooke. I used to always take her in the stroller with me but stopped doing it when my runs began getting longer and faster. I figured this would be a great opportunity to take my little pumpkin since it was going to be a nice little recovery run from my 9 miler the previous Saturday. She was very excited to go, so I got her ready and packed her sports bottle, just like mommy. We took off running and I would frequently peek at her through the little plastic window on the cover of her stroller. She pointed out every puppy and bird she saw. I am so blessed to have a smart little girl who loves to be outside just as much as her mommy and daddy. Josh even joined us for about a mile of our run. I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment